Politicians, stretching, the truth, is, as old, as there were elections, and public officials. Unfortunately, in their focus, to be popular, and electable, these individuals, often avoid telling, the entire story, so they might provide, the level of political spin, which aids their personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest! However, we have recently, begun, to witness, this focus on half – truths, to transform to, and morph, full – fledged, lying! While, in the past, the majority of the lies, were replicated, just until, others noticed, and then, altered, etc, all political norms, have seemed to go away, and we, are now seeing, the big – lie! With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly review, examine, consider, and discuss, 5 important problems, and the potential ramifications.
1. Frequency: Political fact – checkers, state, President Donald Trump, either lies, and/ or mis – states, in a major way, more than six times, per day. Unlike many politicians, who jumped, him, this individual, articulates a message, based on inspiring and motivating, his core, foundation, and fans, and doing so, in a way, where fact, seems, not to matter! The apparent modus operandi, is repeating the same lies, over, and over, again, and his supporters, seem to believe, whatever he proclaims!
2. Inform lie, and, then, double – down! : Our President, goes beyond, merely extending, the truth, but, rather, doubles – down, on his statements, even if others, clearly disprove, his rhetoric!
3. Appears to lieabout, both, minor and major things: It seems, not a day, has gone by, because Mr. Trump, began his Presidency, when there wasn’t some sort of controversy, often based on something that he said, or did. While his supporters, seem, not to care, and stay, backing him, many others, are concerned about, his rhetoric, vitriol, and empty promises, and suggestions, which seem to be without any viable strategies, and/ or solutions. As opposed to only, telling some half – truths, this man, appears, to lie about both, minor, and important things!
4. Complain, and blame other people: You must have noticed, when all else, appears to be unsuccessful, Trump resorts to complaining, and blaming others, for everything, and avoiding personal responsibility!
5. Stoke fears: Basing his rhetoric, often, seemingly, on stoking fears, and inspiring their personal biases, and bias, for political gain, is, apparently, politically, successful, but, I think, ethically, and morally, wrong!
Base your decisions on verifiable facts, rather than merely the rhetoric, etc, of any politician! Do so, before you make any final decisions! Look at Boca Raton FL Wildlife Control for more deatils